A better way to plan, manage, and report on your environmental sustainability efforts.
Are you seeking accreditation from the Right-of-Way Stewardship Council (ROWSC)? Clearion can ease your burden and help you meet the ROW-accreditation criteria more readily. The design of our comprehensive software modules is based on the standards established by the ROWSC.
Utilities seeking this rigorous ROWSC accreditation may utilize Clearion to:
- Standardize an Integrated Vegetation Management (IVM) plan — including a clearance phase followed by foliar herbicide application—for ROW sustainability
- Track progress against the IVM plan (e.g., herbicide application, total acreage)
- Document water bodies (e.g., rivers, streams, wetlands), endangered species, and cultural resources including artifacts and historic sites
- Store and access parcel and easement data including easement images and other photos
- Utilize GIS tools to visualize the sustainable vegetation inside and outside the wire zone
- Demonstrate the downward trend of active ingredients used in herbicide application over time thereby minimizing environmental hazards
- Validate the extended cycle times achieved each year with advanced planning and maintenance — and the resulting annualized cost savings
- Ultimately achieve five (5) year IVM cycles with low-volume herbicide application, reduced maintenance costs, and a sustainable IVM program
Create real world, health, safety, and environmental benefits.
As you invest more in sustainability initiatives, you gain significance well beyond positive public relations. Results are a win: win for everyone — from the utilities to the general public. You can focus on fostering the sustainability of native vegetation and herbaceous plants, enhanced wildlife, and pollinator habitats. We’ll focus on your reporting.
Clearion would love to work with you.
Contact us today to learn how you can radically transform your work environments in innovative, practical, powerful ways.