Clearion’s transportation solutions are tailored to the unique needs of DOTs, rail, and other transportation companies. We provide an end-to-end solution for every stage of your operations, bringing management, crews, and contractors onto a single integrated platform. Transform your operations with digital solutions to increase the speed and accuracy of work in the field.
Move Your Business Forward
- Build and manage multi-year plans and improve budgeting by collecting and analyzing field data.
- Eliminate paper across all activities with modules for transportation managers, arborists, contractors, and crews.
- Leverage IT investments in GIS and other transportation information management solutions.
- Create detailed, accurate, and timely compliance reports to ensure federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Mitigate sight-distance issues and other transportation safety liabilities.
Expert Vegetation Management With an Emphasis on Safety and Sustainability
When it comes to federal, state, provincial, and municipal roadside vegetation management and sustainability efforts, Clearion improves your ability to plan and track spraying and mowing along roadsides, rails, and waterways. Dashboard views clarify how to allocate taxpayer dollars while high-level reports provide real-time access to monitor public safety. We can even help you capture where herbicides are being used, standardize the work process, and guarantee compliance. The result is an integrated solution that provides stakeholders with the data they need.
Clearion’s new and better approach to transportation vegetation control enables you to use GPS-based mapping products to track where every drop is sprayed (where less is better) and optimize the mix of herbicides to minimize exposure.
The right chemical in the right amount for the right environment.
Generating Power from the Roads
Click to listen to the BBC World Hacks audio recording that includes Chris Kelly, Clearion CEO, discuss the use of Clearion technology on The Ray.
As scientists and companies work on cleaning up cars, there’s also a team developing new technology along a road in rural Georgia in the United States, with the aim of making a truly sustainable highway. The Ray, an 18-mile stretch of road near the Alabama border, is a “living laboratory” where eco-friendly projects are being tested. It’s got pollination gardens, a tire-monitoring system to help reduce fuel consumption and solar panels embedded in a section of the road. A large solar installation also generates power and revenue, helping to reduce carbon emissions and encourage investment. The BBC meets the team behind the project and explores whether cleaner roads can be rolled out elsewhere in the United States and further afield.
Simplified budget reports can help clarify decision-making. With a robust reporting framework for the field, office, and web, Clearion reports can be configured to track and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly work progress and respond nimbly to critical issues.
Your Workflow, Simplified
Plan and manage workflows for all transportation activities. Our tools give contractors and managers access to the data they need any time of day.
- Save time and money on preventative maintenance
- Identify mowing operations for greater efficiency
- Track and report herbicide applications
- Communicate permissions, restrictions, and notes
- Transform post-work audits and inspections
- Simplify crew timesheets and invoices
- Improve communication and response during natural disasters