Now you can understand your business better than ever. With less work.
Clearion’s advanced reporting and analytics solution enables you to gain high-value insights about every aspect of your vegetation management program with ease. There are no longer limits to what you can ask of your data or when. It’s a game-changer. And it’s free.
Complex reports no longer require custom code
Clearion is among the first in the industry to easily configure custom reports for you that previously required software engineers writing compiled code. The heart of this solution is an advanced data processing engine that runs natively on Clearion operational data.
Gain maximum control over, and visibility into, your data.
The Clearion capabilities include real-time reporting and advanced analysis directly from Clearion Mobile or Work Manager applications, which allow you to pose questions about data without having to access a separate reporting tool. What’s more, it incorporates data from external sources to answer your broader questions.
Building and maintaining new reports is now faster, easier and less expensive than ever.
This powerful, flexible Clearion solution can truly transform the way in which you interact with your data whether in the office or field as it:
- Speeds adoption and lessens the learning curve
- Provides easy interaction and data navigation with an elegant, new, graphical user interface (GUI)
- Automates the back end (e.g., simply click on a check box in the GUI and the database is updated)
- Eliminates the need to do a nightly batch process to migrate data into a reporting format
- Radically reduces custom coding to reduce development and maintenance costs
- Eliminates the need to invest in a costly, third-party business intelligence tool
- Delivers capabilities across the entire Clearion suite of products
You now have a fully configurable reporting solution that grows with you. What more could you ask for?
Seriously. We’d love to know so that we can provide it to you. We’re all ears so please drop us a line. As our mission states, we’re in business to relentlessly pursue your success—and we’re driven to innovate to meet your needs.
“The quick and easy deployment of Clearion’s off-the-shelf technology is a real benefit to us. We’re excited to move away from our legacy database and in-house managed application to a vendor-supported, proven technology using a cloud-based solution that reduces our hardware and storage costs. Furthermore, Clearion’s modular-based technology allows us to implement the reporting functionality immediately with an option to extend the software capabilities in future phases without requiring customization.”