A better way to plan, manage, and report on your environmental sustainability efforts.
Are you seeking accreditation from the Right-of-Way Stewardship Council (ROWSC)? Clearion can ease your burden and help you meet the ROW-accreditation criteria more readily. The design of our comprehensive software modules is based on the standards established by the ROWSC.
Utilities seeking this rigorous ROWSC accreditation may utilize Clearion to:
- Standardize an Integrated Vegetation Management (IVM) plan — including a clearance phase followed by foliar herbicide application—for ROW sustainability
- Track progress against the IVM plan (e.g., herbicide application, total acreage)
- Document water bodies (e.g., rivers, streams, wetlands), endangered species, and cultural resources including artifacts and historic sites
- Store and access parcel and easement data including easement images and other photos
- Utilize GIS tools to visualize the sustainable vegetation inside and outside the wire zone
- Demonstrate the downward trend of active ingredients used in herbicide application over time thereby minimizing environmental hazards
- Validate the extended cycle times achieved each year with advanced planning and maintenance — and the resulting annualized cost savings
- Ultimately achieve five (5) year IVM cycles with low-volume herbicide application, reduced maintenance costs, and a sustainable IVM program
Create real world, health, safety, and environmental benefits.
As you invest more in sustainability initiatives, you gain significance well beyond positive public relations. Results are a win: win for everyone — from the utilities to the general public. You can focus on fostering the sustainability of native vegetation and herbaceous plants, enhanced wildlife, and pollinator habitats. We’ll focus on your reporting.